World Cancer Day 2019 - NCCS Medical Director Prof William Hwang pledges to ‘cure often, relieve always, and comfort every chance he gets’.
Were you part of this worldwide campaign on 4 February 2019?
Many of our colleagues also pledged their support for a cancer-free tomorrow, and here's a look at what some of them shared:
Whether it is the World Cancer Day on 4th February, or any other day throughout the year, and regardless your age - a student, an office worker or even a retiree - you can play a role in this international fight against cancer.
If you’re unsure of where to start, here are some friendly tips!
• Encourage a friend who’s diagnosed with cancer• Adopt a healthier lifestyle• Offer to help out with a caregiver’s task• Go for early screening (if appropriate for your age group and/or condition)
• Encourage a friend who’s diagnosed with cancer
• Adopt a healthier lifestyle
• Offer to help out with a caregiver’s task
• Go for early screening (if appropriate for your age group and/or condition)
In conjunction with World Cancer Day 2019, the NCCS’ Cancer Education and Information Service team held a roadshow at Heartbeat @ Bedok on 23 February 2019.
The public team and volunteers saw an overwhelming turn-out of over 3,000 attendees, who journeyed through interactive booths and education exhibits on cancer awareness.
If you missed us at our event, or wish to join us on a learning journey again, reach out to Cancer Helpline at (65) 6225 5655 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000