If you are making claims from your insurance company or if you require a medical report, kindly take note that a medical report is prepared by our doctors only upon receipt of an application with payment.
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for processing of requests. Delays in prompt processing may be the result of:
• Patient’s upcoming clinic appointments
• Reports requested from several clinical departments
• The doctor is away on leave
• Patient has been warded
You may submit your application for (Report Type such as ORDINARY MEDICAL REPORT / COMPLETION OF INSURANCE FORM / DUPLICATE COPY OF LABORATORY RESULTS (such as xray, blood test, CT scan etc) / DUPLICATE COPY OF ASC FORM / DUPLICATE COPY OF INPATIENT DISCHARGE SUMMARY / GP OR POLYCLINIC REFERRAL LETTER etc.) through the following ways:
1. Online: You may apply online and pay by credit card at our website: https://www.sgh.com.sg/patient-services/other-admin-services/pages/medical-report.aspx
2. In Person: Visit Singapore General Hospital, Block 3, Level 1. Payment can be made by credit card, NETS or cash. Please bring along your NRIC for verification.
An authorization letter from the patient is also required if you are requesting on behalf of the patient. Our counters are open from:
Mon to Fri : 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sat : 8.30am to 12.30pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
3. By Mail: Complete the Consent Form with the required insurance forms if any. Make a cheque payable to Singapore General Hospital with the patient’s full name and NRIC at the back of the cheque. Mail the consent form, cheque along with the relevant documents to:
Singapore General Hospital
Medical Report Section Health Information Management Services Outram Road, Singapore 169608
We hope this answers your queries. Please do not hesitate to call or email us for further clarifications.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Drive, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000