1. Sim SW, Krishna LKR. Respecting the wishes of incapacitated patients at the end of life. Ethics and Medicine. 2016 Mar; 32(1): 15.
2. Wang X, Huang Y, Krishna LKR, Puvanendran R. Role of the Nasogastric Tube and Lingzhi (Ganoderma lucidum) in Palliative Care. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2016 Apr; 51(4):794-9.
3. Rajasekaran T, Tan T, Whee SO, Khai NK, Chan L, Poon D, Chowdhury A, Krishna LKR, Kanesvaran R. Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment (CGA) based risk factors for increased caregiver burden among elderly Asian patients with cancer. J Geriatr Oncol. 2016 May; 7(3):211-8.
4. Tan T, Ong WS, Rajasekaran T, Nee Koo K, Chan LL, Poon D, Chowdhury A, Krishna LKR, Kanesvaran R. Identification of Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment Based Risk Factors for Malnutrition in Elderly Asian Cancer Patients. PLoS One. 2016 May 27; 11(5):e0156008.
5. Kanesvaran R, Chowdhury A, Krishna LK. Practice pearls in the management of lung cancer in the elderly. J Geriatr Oncol. 2016 Sep; 7(5):362-7.
6. Tay K, Lee JR, Sim SW, Menon S, Kanesvaran R, Puvanendran R, Krishna LKR. Studying Cost as a Factor in the Choice between Quality and Quantity of Life amongst Patients with Cancer and their Caregivers at a Cancer Centre in Singapore. J Palliat Care Med. 2016 Jul; 6(4):1-6.
7. Sng D, Liang QL, Tay K, Lee RJ, Puvenandran R, Radha Krishna LK. Perspectives of Singaporean patients and caregivers towards quality of life or quantity of life with disease-modifying treatment in the end-of-life setting. Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare. 2016 Nov; 26(1):11-16.
8. Yeam CT, Loo TWW, Ee HFM, Kanesvaran R, Krishna LKR. An Evidence-Based Evaluation of Prevailing Learning Theories on Mentoring in Palliative Medicine. Palliat Med Care. 2016 Dec; 3(1):1-7.
9. Chua C, Wu JT, Wong YY, Qu L, Tan YY, Neo PSH, Pang G. Caregiving and Its Resulting Effects—The Care Study to Evaluate the Effects of Caregiving on Caregivers of Patients with Advanced Cancer in Singapore. Cancers (Basel). 2016 Nov; 8(11):105.
10. Tan YY, Xu ZZ, Pang GS, Qu L, Xu Y, Zhang AM, Neo PS. Facilitating the Terminal Discharge: Fulfilling the Hospitalized Patient's Wish for Home Death in the Final Hours. Int J Palliat Nurs. 2016 Nov; 22(11):541-548.
11. Yang GM, Neo SH, Lim SZ, Krishna LK. Effectiveness of Hospital Palliative Care Teams for Cancer Inpatients: A Systematic Review. J Palliat Med. 2016 Nov; 19(11):1156-1165.
12. Yang GM, Tan YY, Cheung YB, Lye WK, Lim SH, Ng WR, Puchalski C, Neo PS. Effect of a spiritual care training program for staff on patient outcomes. Palliat Support Care. 2017 Aug; 15(4):434-443.
13. Peh TY, Yang GM, Krishna LK, Yee ACP. Do Doctors Gain More Confidence from a Longer Palliative Medicine Posting? J Palliat Med. 2017 Feb; 20(2):141-146.
14. Neo SHS, Pang GSY, Neo PSH. Dyspnea-Can we do more? A view from a tertiary hospital palliative care service. Progress in Palliative Care. 2016 Jul; 24(6):305-309.
15. Soh TL, Krishna LK, Sim SW, Yee AC. Distancing sedation in end-of-life care from physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia. Singapore Med J. 2016 May; 57(5):220-7.
16. Lo TJ, Ha NH, Ng CJ, Tan G, Koh HM, Yap PL. Unmarried patients with early cognitive impairment are more likely than their married counterparts to complete advance care plans. Int Psychogeriatr. 2017 Mar; 29(3):509-516.
17. Loo TWW, Ikbal MF, Wu JT, Wahab MT, Yeam CT, Ee HFM, Kanesvaran R, Radha Krishna LK. Towards a Practice Guided Evidence Based Theory of Mentoring in Palliative Care. J Palliat Care Med. 2017 Jan; 7(1):1- 10.
18. Toh YP, Lam B, Soo J, Chua KLL, Krishna L. Developing Palliative Care Physicians through Mentoring Relationships. Palliat Med Care. 2017 Feb; 4(1):1-6.
19. Tay K, Lee RJY, Sim SW, Menon S, Kanesvaran R, Radha Krishna LK. Cultural influences upon advance care planning in a family-centric society. Palliat Support Care. 2017 Dec; 15(6):665-674.
20. Lee RJY, Sim DSW, Tay K, Menon S, Kanesvaran R, Krishna LKR. Perceptions of quality-of-life advocates in a Southeast Asian society. Diversity and Equality in Health and Care. 2017 Mar; 14(2): 69-75.
21. Chang MK, Lim MX, Tay K, Lee RJ, Sim SW, Menon S, Kanesvaran R, Puvanendran R, Krishna LK. The influence of evolving Confucian Beliefs in the selection of proxy decision-makers at the end of life in Singapore. Asian Bioethics Review. 2017 Jul; 9(1-2):117-128.
22. Sng JH, Pei Y, Toh YP, Peh TY, Neo SH, Krishna LKR. Mentoring relationships between senior physicians and junior doctors and/or medical students: A thematic review. Med Teach. 2017 Aug; 39(8):866-875.
23. Ikbal MFM, Wu J, Wahab MT, Kanesvaran R, Krishna LKR. Mentoring in Palliative Medicine: Guiding Program Design through Thematic Analysis of Mentoring in Internal Medicine between 2000 and 2015. J Palliat Care Med. 2017 Sep; 7:318.
24. Tan B, Toh YL, Toh YP, Kanesvaran R, Krishna LKR. Extending Mentoring in Palliative Medicine -Systematic Review on Peer, Near-Peer and Group Mentoring in General Medicine. J Palliat Care Med. 2017 Nov; 7(6):1-7.
25. Ng QX, Kuah TZL, Loo GJM, Ho WHH, Wagner NL, Sng JGK, Yang GMJ & Tai BC. Awareness and Attitudes of Community-Dwelling Individuals in Singapore towards Participating in Advance Care Planning. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2017 Mar; 46(3):84-90.
26. Vivat B, Young TE, Winstanley J, Arraras JI, Black K, Boyle F, Bredart A, Costantini A, Guo J, Irarrazaval ME, Kobayashi K, Kruizinga R, Navarro M, Omidvari S, Rohde GE, Serpentini S, Spry N, Van Laarhoven HWM, Yang GM & Group E.Q.o.L. The international phase 4 validation study of the EORTC QLQ-SWB32: A stand-alone measure of spiritual well-being for people receiving palliative care for cancer. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2017 Nov; 26(6):e12697.
27. Radha Krishna LK, Murugam V, Quah DSC. The practice of Terminal Discharge. Nurs Ethics. 2017 Jan 1:969733016687155.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000