Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Sub-specialties: Foot ＆ Ankle Service
Conditions Treated by this Doctor:
Ankle Injuries, Foot and Ankle.
Dr Kinjal Mehta is a senior consultant orthopaedic surgeon and director of the Foot & Ankle Surgery with the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Changi General Hospital (CGH). She graduated from National University of Singapore and did her orthopaedic surgery training in Singapore.
Dr Kinjal underwent foot and ankle fellowship training in Canada under and has an interest in foot and ankle sports injuries, deformities and trauma. She is also active in teaching medical undergraduates and orthopaedic residents and attends conferences on a regular basis to present her research.
• Comprehensive Review of Non-Operative Management of Hallux Rigidus. Charles Kon Kam King, James Loh SY , Qishi Zheng ,
Kinjal V. Mehta; Cureus Jan 2017, 9(1): e987. DOI 10.7759/cureus.987
• Fracture of the os trigonum: A report of two cases and review of the literature. Yan YY,
Mehta KV, Tan TJ; Foot Ankle Surg. 2016 Dec;22(4):e21-e24. doi: 10.1016/j.fas.2016.05.322
• An Irreducible Distal Fibula Dislocation of the Ankle without Fibula Fracture: Case Report of a Rare Bosworth Fracture-Dislocation Variant and Literature Review. Wenxian Png,
Kinjal Mehta; Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changi General Hospital, Singapore.
• Oral presentation at Singapore Orthopaedic Association Annual meeting 2016
• Poster Presentation at Asean federation of Foot and Ankle Societies Meeting Nov 2016
• 90 Degrees Rotation of Talus in a Closed Subtalar Fracture Dislocation: A Unique Case. Xunqi Cheow,
Kinjal Mehta; Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changi General Hospital, Singapore. - Poster Presentation at Asean federation of Foot and Ankle Societies Meeting Nov 2016
• Evidence based review of literature on detriments to healing of diabetic foot ulcers. Tina Lefrancois,
Kinjal Mehta, Victoria Sullivan, Sheldon Lin, Mark Glazebrook; Foot and Ankle Surgery April 2016;
• “Does smoking affect outcome in surgical management of ankle arthritis? A COFAS multicenter study. American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS) Annual Meeting July 2016 (Toronto) - Poster presentation
• Bilateral femoral neck stress fractures in military recruits with unilateral hip pain. Moo IH, Lee YH, Lim KK,
Mehta KV J R Army Med Corps. 2015 Jun 17. pii: jramc-2014-000401. doi: 10.1136/jramc-2014-000401. [Epub ahead of print] Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changi General Hospital - Oral presentation at AO Trauma Asia Pacific Scientific Congress May 2014
• Mechanical thromboprophylaxis for patients undergoing hip fracture surgery;
Kinjal V Mehta, Haw Chou Lee, James SY Loh; Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2010;18(3):287-9. Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changi General Hospital, Singapore -Oral presentation at Singapore Orthopaedic Association ASM in November 2008
• Outcome of Artificial Disc Replacement in Lumbar Spine : a single institution experience
Kinjal Mehta, Thng LK Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Changi General Hospital -Oral presentation at Singapore Orthopaedic Association ASM in November 2009
• Blake vs Medivac Drain in Breast Surgery
Kinjal Mehta, Wong Chow Yin
Department of General Surgery, Singapore General Hospital
- Poster presentation at SGH Annual Scientific Meeting in April 2008
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000