MBBS (MANIPAL), MMED (EMED)(NUS), FAMS, FRCEM
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
1. Fellowship of Royal College of Emergency Medicine (United Kingdom), FRCMEM (UK)
2. Joint Committee on Specialist Training, Singapore
- Singhealth Emergency Medicine Residency Programme
3. Master of Medicine, Emergency Medicine, MMED (NUS, Singapore)
4. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS (Manipal)
Outstanding Medical Officer, June 2014
- Department of Neurosurgery, Singapore General Hospital
- Residency in SingHealth Excels (RiSE Awards), Academic Year 2015 - 2016
- Residency in SingHealth Excels (RiSE Awards), Academic Year 2018 - 2019
1. Difficulties faced by a medical team based at a COVID-19 quarantine facility. Shanker S, Chia DWJ, Ganti S, Singapore Med J 2020. [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jul 30]
2. Renal Colic: A Red Herring for Mucocele of the Appendiceal Stump. Ganti S, Pothiawala S, Case Reports in Emergency Medicine, vol. 2018, Article ID 2502183, 3 pages, 2018.
3. Profile of blood donors and reasons for deferral in coastal South India. Unnikrishnan B, Rao P, Kumar N, Ganti S, Prasad R, Amarnath A. Australasia Med J 2011;4(7):379-85
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000