1. Gently shake the bottle to loosen the powder. Open the cap.
2. Using the cup / syringe provided, carefully measure / syringe out ______ mL of cool boiled water and add it into the bottle.
3. Close the cap.
Invert the bottle and shake the bottle vigorously until all the powder is well-mixed for at least 5 seconds. The suspension is then ready for use.
4. The suspension should be:
Stored in the refrigerator
Kept at room temperature
5. Shake well before giving each dose.
6. Discard any remaining suspension ____ days after reconstitution.
7. If you have more than one bottle of the same suspension, finish one bottle before mixing the second one.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
11 Hospital Crescent, Singapore 169610 +65 6436 8000